Player DVD was created with all the features to provide a really comfortable use. The app allows you to watch video with subtitles, choose audio track for video, adjust EQ, create playlists and also supports all new Windows 10 features like Windows Hello, Cortana and Ink. Discover a new perfect way to watch movies and listening to music with Player DVD.
App is available for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile devices.
- Formats for playback: “mkv”; “vob”; “wm”; “mov”; “wav”; “wmv”; “avi”; “m4a”; “m4v”; “mp3”; “mp4”; “mp4v”; “3g2”; “3gp”; “3gp2”; “3gpp”; “aac”; “ac3”; “adt”; “adts”; “asf”; “ec3”; “m2ts”; “wma”.
- Playing files from DVDs.
- Adding video and audio files to the play queue.
- Windows Hello. Ability to set the security settings to access the application (pin code, access by fingerprint, iris scans).
- Windows Ink. The ability to take screenshots while watching video, draw on them, save created images to the device, share the screenshots.
- Cortana. The ability to manage the application using voice commands (available only in English).
- EQ Adjustment (only for PC and tablet devices).
- Watching videos with subtitles.
- Connecting an external subtitle: .aqt, .ass, .stl, .mpl, .rt, .smi, .srt, .ssa, .stl, .sub, .usf.
- Watching videos with multiple audio tracks.
- Volume up to 200% (only for the PC and tablet devices).
- Support for multimedia keyboards (sound, play, pause).